- Our Mahendhira College of Education has applied for 2(B) status which will help us to receive UGC funds for conducting seminars and for constructing technology an science labs. Our research work will be enrich with the UGC funds.
- Individual attention is provided towards our B.Ed., trainees to receive their carrier goals through TRB coaching in the near future IAS, TNPSC, NET, SLET and other competitive examination coaching will also be provided.
- We have already been awarded as best result oriented college at State Level. We are striving to receive National Awards.
- Our faculty members who are encouraged by the management with on duty and sponsorship to attend National and international seminars will be, in the future permitted by the arrangement to attend International seminars abroad with full sponsorship.
- The semi-automated library will be fully facilitated with e-learning facilities which will help the students from carrying text books. E-Learning improves self learning and self confidence.
- MOU will be signed between our college and established institutions (Matriculation Schools) run by Industries for full fledged students placement.
- District Level and State Level Awards were received by our B.Ed., trainees for cultural competitions. In the future they may send for cultural exchange to foreign Countries.
- The Management as provided free bus facilities for all over students. “Low cost high quality education” will be provided for the students.
- A tie up with EVIRON Technology Institute is made for improving the English communication skills of our rural students. A free lap-top is going to provided for all over staff members by our management.
- Our Mahendhira Matriculation School may be developed as model schools and students may be provided extra guidance from the school teachers and the ideas of our B.Ed., students and staff suggestions for the better running of the model school is made.
- Our B.Ed., college has opted for M.Ed., M.Phil and Ph.D. Degree courses in the near future.
- All our faculty members who are under going their Ph.D. Degree will be encouraged to do their post doctoral degree after the completion.